BIOSYSTEMES is committed to helping you to achieve the most out of your FIZZ software package, and in guaranteeing the long-term value of your investment.
Our friendly team is selected so that you always have:
- skilled partners available at all stages of our collaboration,
- a software tool at the leading edge of sensory science packages.
Since the beginning of our collaboration
Our user license
Defined for maximum efficiency, it allows you to:
- use one master computer for the data collection,...
- install the software on additional workstations on the same site to create the tests and analyse the results.
Defined for an efficient start with your software license:
- two days on site to install the software and train your team, with a program adapted to your needs,
- six months hot-line and upgrades.
We propose our optional maintenance contract that guarantees:
- full access to our support service,
- all software upgrades without additional costs.
Training days are held regularly:
- basic training for new members of staff,
- advanced training on specific themes; for example, panel performance or rapid sensory methods.