Fizz Acquisition allows you to build powerful questionnaires.
Power and flexibility for any kind of test
- Select and combine all types of questions in your tests, from discrimination testing to multi-attribute time-intensity through to multiple choice questions.
- Use and customize any kind of scale, include multimedia (pictures, videos, sound recordings) ...
- Layout your questionnaires freely in your panellists’ language.
Wide test library
Free questionnaire design with combinations of all types of questions:
Experimental designs and coding
FIZZ generates your sample presentation designs and blinding codes automatically, or allows you to use your specific designs. It allows printing your sample labels.
Control over questionnaire protocol
FIZZ Lab and FIZZ Nomad give you total control over the on-screen test protocol:
- forced answers,
- timers to force waiting times,
- conditional questions,
- feedback (for example training or calibration compared with the panel),
- show previous answers for semi-monadic tests,
- and even more advanced programming for very specific tests.
- Our programming module allows increasing possibilities to build any kind of questionnaire (conditional questions flow, flexible feedback and any advanced test ...)
- The scanning report provided in FIZZ Forms allows you to control missing or multiple answers, invalid entry, identification problems and so on ...
Any kind of tests
List of tests available with Fizz
|Descriptive profile tests||Descriptive/Hedonic|
|Monadic, Monadic vertical, Comparative|
|Profile, Free Profile, Flash Profile|
|Hierarchical profile or Rate All That Apply (HRATA), presented as a treeview or as a wheel|
|Rate All That Apply (RATA)|
|Freely defined scale: linear, just about right, any type of category scale with boxes or buttons (for example 7 or 9 points), labeled magnitude scales, numerical input …|
|Possibility to add textual or numerical graduations, control scores, automatic feedback …|
|Choice between attributes||Check All That Apply (CATA),|
|Multiple-Choice Questions with check boxes or dropdown list|
|Hierarchical multiple-choice question, presented as a treeview or as a wheel|
|Discrimination/Difference tests||Simple or extended difference test|
|Simple / Specified Tetrad test|
|Paired test/2-AFC (Right/Wrong)|
|Two out of five|
|A-not A / R-index trials|
|Preference test||Paired test|
|Ranking||By simple click on the sample labels to allocate the ranks|
|By dragging/dropping samples on the rank labels|
|By inputting samples codes as recommended in ISO standards|
|Ties allowed or not|
|Free sorting, Napping®||Standard tests or customized (Sorted Napping®)|
|With a square or a rectangular map|
|Temporal methods||Single or Multiple-Attribute Time-Intensity (TI/MATI)|
|Temporal Dominance of Sensations (TDS), with attributes presented in a simple list or in ellipse|
|Temporal Check All That Apply (TCATA), with attributes presented in a simple list or in ellipse|
And more ...
Other functions available
|Multimedia||Pictures, Videos, Sounds|
|Can be static or linked and randomized with your samples|
List of presentation designs available with Fizz
|Presentation designs||In order to randomise samples, but also attributes sometimes|
|Complete (MOLS or Williams Latin Squares) or Incomplete designs (Balanced Incomplete Blocks (BIB))|
|Global randomisation, randomisation by blocks of samples or even, no randomisation|
|Possibility to use customised designs|