Fizz Acquisition allows you to build powerful questionnaires.
Power and flexibility for any kind of test
- Select and combine all types of questions in your tests, from discrimination testing to multi-attribute time-intensity through to multiple choice questions.
- Use and customize any kind of scale, include multimedia (pictures, videos, sound recordings) ...
- Layout your questionnaires freely in your panellists’ language.
Wide test library
Free questionnaire design with combinations of all types of questions:
Experimental designs and coding
FIZZ generates your sample presentation designs and blinding codes automatically, or allows you to use your specific designs. It allows printing your sample labels.
Control over questionnaire protocol
FIZZ Network, FIZZ Web and FIZZ Portable give you total control over the on-screen test protocol:
- forced answers,
- timers to force waiting times,
- conditional questions,
- feedback (for example training or calibration compared with the panel),
- show previous answers for semi-monadic tests,
- and even more advanced programming for very specific tests.
- Our programming module allows increasing possibilities to build any kind of questionnaire (conditional questions flow, flexible feedback and any advanced test ...)
- The scanning report provided in FIZZ Forms allows you to control missing or multiple answers, invalid entry, identification problems and so on ...
Any kind of tests
List of tests available with Fizz
|Profile Desciptive tests ||Descriptive/Hedonic |
|Monadic, Monadic vertical, Comparative, Hierarchical|
|Profile, Free Profile, Flash Profile|
|Freely defined scale: linear, just about right, any type of category scale with boxes or buttons (for example 7 or 9 points), labeled magnitude scales, numerical input …|
|Possibility to add textual or numerical graduations, control scores, automatic feedback …|
|Choice between attributes ||Check All That Apply (CATA), |
|Multiple-Choice Questions with check boxes or dropdown list|
|Hierarchical multiple-choice (Tab or Tree-view)|
|Hierarchical multiple-choice and scoring |
|Rate All That Apply (RATA),|
|Presented with tabs or as a Tree-view|
|Discrimination/Difference tests ||Simple or extended difference test |
|Simple / Specified Tetrad test|
|Paired test/2-AFC (Right/Wrong)|
|Two out of five|
|A-not A / R-index trials|
|Preference test ||Paired test |
|Ranking ||By dragging/dropping samples on the rank labels or by inputting samples codes as recommended in ISO standards |
|Ties allowed or not|
|Sorting, Napping® ||With a square or a rectangular map |
|Comments ||Open-ended questions |
|Temporal methods ||Single or Multiple-Attribute Time-Intensity (TI/MATI) |
|Temporal Dominance of Sensations (TDS)|
|Temporal Check All That Apply (TCATA)|
And more ...
Other functions available
|Multimedia ||Pictures, Videos, Sounds |
|Can be static or linked and randomized with your samples|
|Timers, Chronometers || |
|Frame || |
List of presentation designs available with Fizz
|Presentation designs ||In order to randomize samples, but also attributes sometimes |
|Complete (Williams Latin Squares) or Incomplete designs (Balanced Incomplete Blocks (BIB))|
|No randomization, global randomization or randomization by blocks of samples|
|Possibility to use customized designs|