- Difference tests: paired, duo-trio, triangle, two out of five, A - not A. Customized tests may be defined. Furthermore, extended difference tests can be defined by associating other types of questions, for example a scale for the intensity of the difference, one or more multiple-choice questions to describe the difference...
- Profiles: descriptive or hedonic, monadic or comparative. All types of scales may be used: the length of the scale, its form (check boxes, linear...), the minimum and maximum values are all chosen by the user. The attributes (descriptors) may each be associated with help text for the taster. They may be split in groups, for example by Appearance, Smell, Taste, Texture...
- Ranking tests
- Time-Intensity tests (TI) *
- Temporal Dominance of Sensations. Allows also to collect the data of Multi-Attribute Time-Intensity (MATI) tests *
- Multiple-choice questions
- Free text input for comments and open questions: text keyed in by the taster with FIZZ Network, FIZZ Portable or FIZZ Web, or image of the comment zone with FIZZ Forms
- Single scales
- Yes - No question types
- Still or animated images (video sequences) *
- Timer (forced waiting time) *
* Not available in FIZZ Forms
Furthermore, the inclusion of variables allows generalizing the use of the questionnaires even more. You may for example use the same page in two different sessions and display in one case "Evaluation of chocolate" and in the other "Evaluation of orange juice".
Example of page design
Questionnaires in FIZZ Forms
Sessions in FIZZ Network, FIZZ Portable or FIZZ Web
A session is made of one or several "pages" that are presented successively to the tasters.
Programming the sessions (FIZZ Network, FIZZ Portable and FIZZ Web)
But the flow of the session may also be conditional, when for example the presentation of a page depends on a previous answer. This programming possibility opens up unique potentialities of specific sessions.