You can register the data from your sessions into the integrated database. This database allows recording the results themselves and the conditions in which they were obtained, for example date and time, the presentation order, the judge having given the answer, the exact information about the sample and the product it belongs to.
The integrated query tool will allow you to interrogate this database using queries, in order to extract exactly the data you want to look at.
Some query examples:
- follow the judge attendance
- follow the judge performance
- analyze the evolution of a product
- evaluations of samples belonging to a product or a product type
- answers obtained for a product, a descriptor, a panelist